Yoga Easy Pose - Sukhasana
About Yoga Easy Pose
The easy pose, as the name so obviously suggests, is a simple asana which lays emphasis on relaxation and meditation. This pose is perfect for connecting with your inner self, and for fine tuning the bond between your mind and body. The guidelines for performing the easy pose may seem like a no brainer, but do not underestimate the importance of mental clarity, awareness and full concentration while attempting the yoga easy pose. Meditation poses are an excellent way to kick start your day, and to unwind and relax after a long day’s work. So practice this meditation pose regularly, and you will feel calm, focused and alert!
Step By Step Instructions
Spread out your yoga mat in a serene spot to practice the yoga easy pose!
- Sit down on the yoga mat with your legs crossed.
- Both feet should be under the knees.
- Hold your knees with your hands.
- Keep your back and head straight.
- Focus on your deep breathing. Maintain the easy pose for as long as you like.
The yoga easy pose has wonderful health benefits! Let’s find out all about them.
- Helps the mind and body to relax and unwind.
- Alleviates fatigue and anxiety.
- Promotes inner peace.
- Acts as a profound hip opener.
- Stretches and strengthens the ankles, knees and back.
Things to Remember!
Individuals with knee injuries should proceed cautiously when attempting the easy pose or better yet, take the help of a qualified yoga teacher.