Happy Baby Yoga Pose - Ananda Balasana
Many of us can almost certainly visualize what this pose would look like by its title, In Sanskrit, “Ananda” means happiness, “Bal” means baby and “asana” means yoga pose. Ananda Balasana or happy baby pose is executed on the back, riveting the inside, outside or big toe of the foot with each parallel hand.
Happy baby yoga posture can radically decrease lower back pain and uneasiness. While performing this Ananda Balasana you better attempt every effort to feel like a baby, so you can have the complete benefits of the pose.
Step by Step Instructions
These below mentioned instructions help you to follow the proper steps of happy baby yoga pose:
- Lay down on your back in Sputa Samasthiti and breathe in deeply. With exhalation elevate your legs up as the crow flies, if probable with your knees together.
- Grasp your legs straight up and inhale again.
- With the next exhalation you bend your knees towards your belly and clutch your big toes. The soles of your feet keep on pointing upwards towards the ceiling.
- Open your knees wider apart than the width of your upper body and bring them toward your armpits.
- Keep your feet just above your knees and feel the enlargement in your groins, hips and inner spine.
- After holding a stable posture for a while, you ought to leave the seriousness and become like a baby to really enjoy this pose and get all benefit of it.
- Begin poignant your legs, pulling them towards you, rolling your back and enjoy being in the posture without caring too much where your legs and arms go.
The beginners may find the Happy Baby Pose valuable in curing and treating the problems related with hips and spine. If you discover it too tricky to clutch your feet with your hands, you may use a yoga strap around the middle of the feet.
Happy baby pose of yoga has plentiful series of benefits, let’s extort it out
- A profound hip opener and one that’s capable of use arm strength
- If you do pull with the arms, the arm flexion strengthens the biceps
- Releases and decompresses the sacroiliac (SI) joints
- Can help as a compression of stomach organ
- Relieving strain and exhaustion
- Giving a sense of relax and calm
When to Evade Happy Baby Yoga Pose?
- If you suffer from injuries of the neck, spine or knees, you aren’t supposed to perform this yoga pose.
- Pregnant women ought to also avoid this yoga exercise.
- Old people with health issues better consult their doctor before performing this exercise.