The Fitness Republic Pilates Ring is one of the most versatile new fitness tools in the market. This Pilates circle works on the principles of isometrics, forcing the body to act against itself or against a surface. These rings are commonly used to add intensity to floor exercises and are great for users of all levels.
Why it's For You?
- With the Pilates ring users are capable of targeting the upper body, core or lower body.
- Pilates circle represents a new philosophy when it comes to challenging multiple parts of your body and provides a firm resistance in order to target and tone specific muscle groups in problem areas like the inner and outer thighs, the upper arms, chest, and pelvic muscles.
- You can also work on the ring with both arms, putting pressure inward from both sides.
- This activity is adapted to the lower body, for example, when a user squeezes the flexible Pilates ring between the thighs, or between the lower legs.
- Other activities that can be performed on the Pilates circle are straight arm floor presses and standing leg presses.
Avoid squeezing the Pilates Ring beyond its capacity. Do not attempt to press the ring together. Perform exercises in a slow and controlled pace for maximum efficacy.
Tone specific muscle groups in problem areas such as the inner and outer thighs, upper arms, chest and pelvic region.
Warranty Type: Manufacturer
Warranty: 12 months