This Summer Berry Sponge Tart is an ideal dessert for the whole family. It is a healthy, spongy tart lots of excitement of exotic, juicy berries and very little flour. Serve it with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream or flavored yogurt to add more fun!
Summer Berry Sponge Tart Recipe
- Preheat the oven at a temperature of 375?F. Grease a flat tin with softened butter and line the bottom with non-stick baking paper.
- Now scatter all the fruits in bottom of tin evenly.
- Beat eggs and sugar together for 4 minutes. Ground the almonds and fold them into egg mixture along with flour with a spatula.
- Now, pour the mixture over fruit base. Bake for 15 minutes or until the sponge has set.
- Then remove the tart from tin into a serving plate and serve!