Try our new low carbohydrate Salmon Caper Sauce Recipe with full rich flavors and amazing taste. You can serve Salmon with Caper Sauce Recipe with new potatoes(if desired).
Salmon with Caper Sauce Recipe
- Place salmon fillets in a shallow ovenproof dish. Add bay leaf, white wine, peppercorn and fish stock.
- Cover each fillet with a sheet of foil and bake in preheated oven at 350*F for 20 minutes. Bake until just opaque in center and flakes easily with a fork.
- Shift fish to warmed serving platter. Cover and keep hot. Add cooking liquid into a saucepan together with capers, cream, chives, dill and season to your taste. Stir in well.
- Blend milk and corn starch together and add to the pan. Cook and stir occasionally until the mixture is thickened slightly. Let boil for a minute.
- Spread the sauce mixture with spoon over salmon. Decorate with dill sprigs and chives flowers. Now you may serve it immediately.