Easy to make grilled pork lollipop chops, best suitable recipe for winter parties, its easy to pop n pick, chewy and spicy as its cooked with herbs.
Lollipop Pork Chops Recipe
- Combine the herbs(freshly chopped thyme and rosemary with minced garlic), olive oil and salt.
- Coat the pork chops well with the mixture.
- Refrigerate the pork chops for a minimum of 6 hours and a maximum of 12 hours.
- Preheat a gas or charcoal grill to medium high heat (around 400 degrees is ideal).
- Grill the chops quickly until the outside is deep brown but the chops still have a pink center (about 3 minutes per side).
- Divide the chops amongst four plates (six chops per plate).
- Drizzle the chops with the aged balsamic and serve with your favorite sides.