Oh my!! What a flavorful bowl loaded with fruity fun!!! Fruit Sundae is, honestly, factory of freshness, energy and essential nutrients. You can also add your favorite fruits and some whipped cream for a variation to make it just the way you like.
Fruit Sundae Recipe
- Cut banana into thick slices so that they do not break into pieces.
- Place strawberries in a blender, cover and process until smooth.
- Place all fruits except processed strawberries, in a medium bowl and toss lightly to combine.
- Spoon the tossed fruits into 6 dessert bowls equally.
- Pour strawberry puree over each bowl and top with coconut flakes.
- Serve lightly chilled!