Honey, Cinnamon & Lemon For Weight Loss
What if someone tells you that you can drop a dress size simply by eating a spoonful of honey before bed each night, consuming cinnamon right after waking up or torching your belly fat with lemon? Well, that’s true. It is commonly believed that each of these items; Lemon, Honey and Cinnamon each individually aid in the process of weight loss.
Let’s assess the qualities of these gold ingredients and their role in weight loss.
Honey for Weight Loss
Honey and weight loss is truly underestimated. Honey is a healthy and natural golden substance that acts as a healthy alternative to sugar. You can substitute honey with normal sugar to sweeten foods and beverages including tea and coffee. This may also help reduce calories in your diet. However, honey can be used in several ways to cut that fat that bulges around you.
- Drinking a luke warm glass of water stirred with a teaspoon of honey after meals (especially with green tea) greatly aids in digestions which may also help promote weight loss.
- Honey can be taken with lemon and cinnamon as well to further promote weight loss.
Honey contains a number of health benefits, however, when choosing honey, make sure you don’t purchase over processed honeys. Instead, opt for the most natural forms of honey available.
Cinnamon for Weight Loss
Cinnamon is absolutely a delicious and versatile spice that can be used in several ways. From adding cinnamon to baked goods, apple sauce or even use it for hair and weight loss tips, cinnamon also helps promote lean body mass and decreases the levels of body fat.
- Mixing honey and cinnamon in warm water and consuming when waking up and before sleeping is believed to aid in weight loss. it’s a healthy mixture that will most definitely aid digestion and will help you relax.
Lemon for Weight Loss
Lemon- the super-food, may indeed helps minimize weight gain and obesity, and at the same time, improves insulin resistance. From its property of cleansing the stomach, lemons are high in pectin fiber that helps make you feel full longer, fight hunger pangs and keep cravings at bay.
- Consume lemon and honey in combination to lose weight. Warm water, honey and lemon also create a more alkaline atmosphere in your stomach helping you lose weight faster.
- Here is the key, drink a glass of lemonade in the morning instead of downing a coffee cuppa. You can have your cup of tea or coffee after an hour of drinking lime juice.
Making your Miracle Weight Loss Solution!
You can implement all these elements together in a way that you are able to avail each of their unique health benefits. Here’s what you can do.
- If you love drinking tea, you can add a table spoon of each into a mug of tea, stir well and make sure all the elements have well dissolved and settled.
- You can even make a concoction by simply using boiling water, dissolving part of a cinnamon stick in it, a tea spoon of honey and a tea spoon of lemon juice.
In order to lose weight, one needs to focus on calorie count via healthy eating and exercise. Drinking honey and cinnamon mixtures or lemon and honey mixtures may also help promote weight loss; however one should not solely rely on these to lose weight.