Filling Breakfasts That Also Fight Fat
If weight loss topped your list of resolutions for this year and you feel as if you have not lived up to your self-made promise, you may be tempted to skip meals to reach your ideal body weight. Skipping meals, however, is a terrible idea and will do your body absolutely no good!
You must be aware of the recommendations given by health practitioners about how breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day? Well, you can use your breakfast meal to fight fat! A healthy filling breakfast will lessen your calorie intake and keep those hunger pangs away. Focus on eating healthy breakfasts which are low on sugars and saturated fat, but rich in fiber and protein!
Tips for Healthy Filling Breakfasts!
Incorporate the following healthy filling breakfast ideas into your regular meal plan to control your calorie intake and bring your weight under control.
- Whole grain bread and cereals: These include breads and cereals made from barley, rye, oats, wheat or any form of bran.
- Eggs: A study conducted by the University of Kansas confirmed that eating eggs in the morning not only provide your body with high quality protein but they also help you fight fat by promoting a feeling of fullness. Avoid fried eggs, and try poached, micro-waved, baked or hard boiled eggs instead.
- Yogurt: This healthy breakfast option will help you meet your weight loss targets in a nutritious and healthy way! Add chunks of fresh fruit or sprinkle a handful of chopped nuts to make your healthy breakfast even more appetizing.
- Bagel: This delicious morning treat can be topped with non fat cream cheese and thin slices of pears or apples. Alternatively you can also top it with thinly spread peanut butter and banana slices.
- Fruit Smoothie: Fresh fruit smoothies are tasty and filling. Make yourself a tall glass of cold banana smoothie, or add an extra dose of flavor by making a mixed fruit smoothie!
- Fruit Salad: Chop up your favorite fresh fruits and enjoy this refreshing healthy filling breakfast option! Bananas and avocados are heavy fruits and slow down the body’s digestive process, prolonging the sensation of feeling full, so do include them in your breakfast meal!
Eating breakfast is very important, but eating the wrong food items at breakfast will only do you harm. Watch what you eat by starting your healthy filling breakfast routine using the aforementioned breakfast ideas!