Consistent Carbohydrate Diet
Diabetes Mellitus is a condition where the body is unable to process glucose, which is a form of sugar. The most prevalent form of Diabetes is Type II Diabetes which is found mostly in adults. You are at risk from this form of diabetes if you have a family history related to it, if you are overweight, or you are aged over 40. In Type II Diabetes, the pancreas still creates insulin, but not enough, – or the insulin does not function correctly (insulin resistance). This form of Diabetes can be managed with the right diet and exercise, but also with diabetes pills and insulin.
Consistent Carbohydrate Diet Meal Plans and Recipe:
The following Consistent Carbohydrate Diet guidelines is a sample which can help you in figuring out which kind of foods are allowed and which shall be avoided:
- 1/2 Grapefruit
- 1 medium bowl oatmeal with extra low-fat milk
- 1 Tsp honey and 1 Tsp flax seeds.
- 1 kiwi fruit
- Basmati rice
- Cooked chicken strips
- 1 small orange
- Chopped cucumber
- 2 Tsp pine nuts, with oil-free French dressing.
Mid afternoon snack
- 2 dark rye crisp breads spread with yeast extract.
- Salmon fillet topped
- Mashed potato mashed with seasoning.
- You can serve with peas and spinach.
In beverages, Consistent Carbohydrate Diet guidelines simple 1 medium glass of dry white or red wine or fruit juice can be consumed.
Consistent Carbohydrate diet guidelines:
A few Consistent Carbohydrate diet guidelines are mentioned below which can help in curing this disease:
- Consistent Carbohydrate Diet meal plan advice to drink plenty of water (to aid in kidney function).
- Aim for slow but sustainable weight loss- it is very important to lose weight.
- Have small meals in small intervals- Eaten little and often – this helps keep blood sugar levels even.
- Consistent Carbohydrate Diet guidelines - Fats are important, no matter what so don’t eat less than 25% fats, as essential fats will help to slow down absorption of the meal.
- Try to consume plenty of fresh fruits, salads, and vegetables.
- Consistent Carbohydrate Diet - Healthy eating helps keep your blood sugar in your target range. It is an important part of managing your diabetes, because controlling your blood sugar can prevent the complications of diabetes.
- A registered dietitian can help make an eating plan just for you. It should take into account your weight, medicines, lifestyle, and other health problems you have since not every Consistent Carbohydrate Diet meal plan is suitable for everyone.
In short, healthy diabetic eating includes:
- Trying to avoid foods that are high in sugar
- Eating smaller portions, spread out over the day
- Keeping a caloric counter and being careful about when and how many carbohydrates you eat
- Eating a wide variety of whole-grain foods, fruits and vegetables every day
- Avoiding fat
- Reducing your alcohol consumption
- Using less salt in your diet